The aim of the program is
- the analysis and presentation of the main characteristics of the maritime markets, ie freight markets and ship prices
- the analysis and presentation of the shipping cycle and the basic characteristics of shipping investments, ie mainly shipbuilding investments
- the analysis and presentation of all cost categories for a ship, as well as its revenue (fare)
- the calculation of cash flows in shipping
- the analysis of maritime bank loans, which have historically been the most important source of financing for shipping
- the analysis of alternative sources of financing for shipping, such as historical shipping bonds and the listing on the stock exchange (Initial Public Offering – IPO).